Engineer (M/F) Data Scientist in Machine Learning
Tasks and responsibilities: In the framework of its international growth, GreenTropism is looking for an Engineer in applied mathematics to strengthen its Data Science department.
With a blended profile, mathematics/development, this person will have as main missions:
- The chemometrics & Machine Learning section of the client contracts
- The support to Customer projects and the Sales & Marketing team
- Software development (mathematics)
- Based in the Paris region (Arcueil, RER B Laplace), the mission may include some travelling in France and around the world.
The mission may also include:
- Participation to patent applications
- Involvement in scientific presentation abroad
Profile and skills:
- General Engineer with specialization in applied mathematics and/or doctoral background in applied mathematics.
- Applied Mathematics: Priority 1 on Machine Learning; 2 on Statistics, Signal processing and/or information processing; 3 on Computer science
- Expertise in chemometric and spectroscopy is a plus
- Experience in various kind of data is a plus
- Project management
- Strong conceptual capabilities, intellectual curiosity and passion for innovation
- Team spirit and the startup mindset
- Fluency in English is required, French is a notable plus.
- Languages: Python as top priority; Java or C++; Matlab
For the job interview, a clear presentation of a machine learning project already performed will be appreciated.
CDI, full time.
Based in Paris area (Arcueil)
CV and cover letter to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rétrolien depuis votre site.